oneBoro Forum

Bristol City v Boro

Middlesbrough FC take on Bristol City on Saturday looking to continue their unbeaten run in the Championship.

Boro remain unbeaten in the league and remain the only side in the Championship yet to concede a goal.

Middlesbrough will be without Robert Huth and Tuncay Sanli after they joined Stoke City in a £10 million double move.

Gary O'Neil will miss the game after having his hernia operation on Tuesday.

Didier Digard, Brad Jones, Afonso Alves, Chris Riggott and Emanuel Pogatetz are all set to return to training before next Saturday.

Possible starting 11;

Coyne;

Hoyte, Wheater©, Grounds, Taylor;

Yeates, Arca, Williams, Johnson;

Lita, Emnes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

lets hope so

i'd be happy will a draw to be honest, after the losing Huth and Tuncay. But u never know

Hopefully whoever gets the nod at centre half will take the chance and run with it

same goes for franks and ali, lets hope both can come of the bench and change the game if needed.

in going 2-1 boro

They were just talking about how much the starting 11 cost... can you remember the last time we put a team out in a league game that cost less than £6m to put together?

I think it's great, makes me proud to be a Teessider and a Boro fan with all the academy players in there. Hope they can do the buis

Hmm thats strange, working fine for me. Not sure what to suggest.

Think Bristol are here for the taking. Playing 3-5-2 so hopefully there will be alot of space for Yeates and Johnson to run into.

Edit: Radio Tees just stopped for me

Radio Tees go offline because Boro provide commentary through BoroWorld. If you live local you can listen to it on the radio.