Wednesday 25th - Bishop Auckland vs Middlesbrough Reserves

Saturday 28th - Whitby vs Middlesbrough Reserves

Tuesday 31st - Hartlepool vs Middlesbrough 7.54pm

August

Friday 3rd - Carlisle vs Middlbrough

Saturday 4th - York vs Middlesbrough reserves

Wednesday 8th - S***horpe vs Middlesbrough

Wednesday 8th - Marske vs Middlesbrough Reserves

Saturday 11th - Harrogate Town vs Middlesbrough Reserves - cancelled pitch issues

*Will update when more fixtures are announced*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Tour of Denmark? Pretty please

What he said. Come to think of it any easily accessible European country will do ta.

There is a likelyhood they wont go anywhere :(

I hope with fingers crossed its slovenia like last season though. That was fantastic. The Algarve cup was also pretty good to be honest.

When they go on these friendly tours, are they/should they be doing it at a scouting mission also ? like a tour of africa to see of any gems there?

a russian tour may bring in some coppers :)

A Russian tour would be a bad idea considering some of the ethnicity issues they have over there.

Which ethnicity issues you mean?

Our problems are grounds without grass and hard traffic jams.

Welcome to Russia! ;)

When they go on these friendly tours, are they/should they be doing it at a scouting mission also ? like a tour of africa to see of any gems there?

a russian tour may bring in some coppers :)

Why would they scout Africa when work permit issues make it almost impossible to sign a player?

The amount of racism in the Russian game is a disgrace, really don't see the likes of Haroun and Zemamma wanting to play there.

Are you seriously?

I don't know which rumours writed mass-media about Russia and East Europe but I watched BBC's film about "Racism at Ukrainian football" and it's disgrace. That's dirty lie. Journalists are washing your brains :(

Look at how many african and latin footballers play in these leagues.

Err... My opinion is based on hearing it (hearing commentators mention it) when watching games (Europa league/European cup) as well as players such as Odemwingie (sp?) talking about it. This ain't based on journalism, I take anything ANY journalist says with a pinch of salt.

Middlefan - are you from Russia?

i was thinking that there is a lot of black Brazilians in the Ukraine league and also in Russia and surely if it was that bad they wouldnt play in those leagues. just a passing thought

what is the truth? my old flat mate from Uni was from Moscow (Spartak fan) and he showed me some videos of Spartak and CSKA fans fighting in the red square and was saying it was not unusual to see it happening, but never mentioned anything about racism?

Quote from Google (yeah, not the best source but there are images out there and more reports).

" Shortly after signing for West Brom, photographs showed Lokomotiv Moscow fans celebrating the sale of Odemwingie through the use of racist banners targeted at the player. [10] One banner included the image of a banana and read "Thanks West Brom"."