Current time: 23-04-2014, 05:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

McEachran
21-08-2012, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 09:29 PM by Prowler.)
McEachran
Now it was his first game, he's only been here 2 days and I wasn't even there, but I think this lad is the missing link. It sound like he was everywhere and involved in everything. Really excited to see what he can do once he's on the same page as the others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: McEachran
Yep, hes exactly what we haven't had for several years now. If he can find a good level of consistency, he'll be a very important player for us this season.

Just hope hes not too good that he gets called back to replace Ramires or Oscar in January Tongue
21-08-2012, 11:00 PM
He was brilliant especially in the first half. His vision was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch and was picking out some passes i couldn't even see in the stands. Him and Leadbitter can keep the ball for fun and never waste possession which is a real change. He also brought the best out of Hoyte who had the best game ive seen him have in a very long time.
22-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Football manager is going to be great this year I always try and loan josh in my first season

POTATO!
22-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Made it look easy, can pick a pass and doesn't waste possession. Looking forward to seeing progress.

[Image: scarfb.jpg]
22-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Definitely MOM for me last night, as p_mards said he was picking passes out which made you think where the hell has he kicked that, and it ends up being a through ball to someone you didn't even see. He just kept the ball moving and linked up really well, best debut I've ever seen anyway, keep it up Josh!

IT'S EINDHOVEN!!!!!
22-08-2012, 08:48 AM
(21-08-2012 11:00 PM)p_mards Wrote:  He was brilliant especially in the first half. His vision was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch and was picking out some passes i couldn't even see in the stands. Him and Leadbitter can keep the ball for fun and never waste possession which is a real change. He also brought the best out of Hoyte who had the best game ive seen him have in a very long time.
I agree with all of this, he is just what we've missed in midfield.
22-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Its about time we took advantage of the loan signings rule. I'm always complaining other championship teams are being subsidised by premier league clubs but now I'll just keep quiet on that front and enjoy his performances.
22-08-2012, 09:08 AM
(22-08-2012 08:57 AM)sackrobson Wrote:  Its about time we took advantage of the loan signings rule. I'm always complaining other championship teams are being subsidised by premier league clubs but now I'll just keep quiet on that front and enjoy his performances.

Hear hear! Anyone at the game last night did he look as if he had enjoyed himself and is he fitting in well?

All we are saying is give us a goal!
22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
(22-08-2012 09:08 AM)Downsouth Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 08:57 AM)sackrobson Wrote:  Its about time we took advantage of the loan signings rule. I'm always complaining other championship teams are being subsidised by premier league clubs but now I'll just keep quiet on that front and enjoy his performances.

Hear hear! Anyone at the game last night did he look as if he had enjoyed himself and is he fitting in well?

Yeah he did, also think it helps that he knows a few of the players from england u21 games etc