oneBoro Forum

New Boro website plus improvements to Boro+

Sometime this week a new look website will be launched along with this improvements will be made to Boro+ across all platforms, and there will be a small reduction in the price of subscriptions.

BORO's official website is set to have a new look and feel from this week.

The club has teamed up with Football League Interactive for the launch of a new-look site which will bring you all the news and information direct from the Riverside and Rockliffe.

One of the exciting new features is The Boro Wall, which will bring together the best of the club's digital media, starting at the season's opening game at home to Birmingham.

Fans will see improvements to Boro+ across all platforms, and there will be a small reduction in the price of subscriptions.

The new site is designed for multi-platform use and allows the club greater opportunities to engage with fans.

The club has already launched two new social media channels this summer and now has a presence on Instagram and Vine, along with Facebook, Twitter and the official YouTube channel.

http://www.mfc.co.uk/page/news/latest/0,,1~4041214,00.html

Hope boro plus will be playable on mobiles now!

The price drop is a bit of a non event really. Few pence a year. Woop...

Fingers crossed for this too, hoping videos can be watched on iPad.

It was never about the subscription that I stopped it was because Boro+ was so unreliable you never knew if you were going to get the match or not. Hence why I moved to Skypeing a friend guaranteed games and f.o.c to top it all off.

Don't think I will ever go back now unless Gibbo can give us a channel where we can watch match's, now I would be interested in that and willing to pay.

FL Interactive works with Perform to provide websites so I shouldn't hold your breath...

Also expect a generic template site that looks like many other FL and some other Premier League team sites.

FL Interactive works with Perform to provide websites so I shouldn't hold your breath...

Also expect a generic template site that looks like many other FL and some other Premier League team sites.

Urgh. I hate those generic sites. Liked the fact ours was at least a bit different!

I preferred the appearance of the old one, but this one has more features and is a lot easier to navigate. Hope we make some more alterations to it, too much white for my liking.