Enemy: DDWDD

Known Streams:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=281764&part=sports

Injuries and Suspensions:

Boro

Suspended: Whitehead

Injured: Carayol, Williams, Abella

Our Last Match

a 4-0 drubbing of a Brentford team that made the foolhardy mistake of trying to out play us on our home patch. Goals from our seemingly interchangeable midfield and strikers clinched the result in a performance that oozed class and dominance.

Their Last Match

Charlton remained unbeaten in the Championship but were forced to settle for a point in a 1-1 draw at Rotherham.

Substitute Luciano Becchio's header ensured a share of the points for the Millers after Johann Gudmundsson's left-foot finish on 27 minutes.

Both sides had chances to snatch all three points in the closing minutes.

THE Match

The Journey to the valley will be a complete diffence from anfield and a different type of challenge than what Brentford posed. Whilst Charlton remain unbeaten most of these games have resulted in a draw. They've scored in every league match they've played this season, however they have also conceded in every game except one. So for you lot that like a flutter a boro win and both teams to score at 7/2 could be a decent bet.

Battle if the Belgians

-----------------------

Signed from FC Copenhagen Vetokele has scored 5 in 5 for Charlton this year and has won the player of the month already this year. Its surely time for Vossen to nail down his hard work with a commencement of his goal scoring form?

And Finally....

Talking Points

==========

* who's the King of the Flemish Vetokele or Vossen?

* Kike or Bamford to start up front?

* Dependable Dimi or Just Jamal?

* Reach or Wildone

* Adomah or Nsue?

* Just how good has Fredericks been on his two games?! much better than Richardson as a backup?

* Don't you love all of the quality competition?

* Does Prowler have a secret mancrush on Leadbitter now ? :)

OFFICIAL STARTING LINEUP

==================

--------------- Dimi -------------

Nsue - Omeruo - Ayala - Friend

------------ Clayton -------------

Adomah ------------------ Reach

------------- Tomlin -------------

-------- Bamford - Kike ---------

Subs: Blackman, Fredericks, Gibson, Leadbitter, Ledesma, Husband, Wildschut.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking Points

==========

* who's the King of the Flemish Vetokele or Vossen?

The Jelly man

* Kike or Bamford to start up front?

Got to be Kike for me

* Dependable Dimi or Just Jamal?

The Greek God

* Reach or Wildone

Reach was awesome against Liverpool, but since we are likely to be attacking in this one I would say neither.

* Adomah or Nsue?

Both. Same as against Brentford

* Just how good has Fredericks been on his two games?! much better than Richardson as a backup?

Like the look of him. Its so refreshing to have a player of similar quality come in when your first choice is unavailable!

* Don't you love all of the quality competition?

I do. Only area we really dont have it is centre mid. But luckily Leadboots and Clayton are looking the real deal.

* Does Prowler have a secret mancrush on Leadbitter now ? :)

He has a poster of him in his bedroom, so I hear.

First game I'm going to manage to attend this season. Really hoping we can push on from that fantastic performance in the cup. Players will be tired but for once we have a strong squad with enough depth to manage (I hope).

Could start with a relatively fresh front 4 of Bamford, Vossen, Adomah, Nsue.

Echoing what a few people have said: Only area we currently seem thin is CM. Will be interesting to see if Morris gets a game at some point.

We were fantastic against Liverpool, so I wouldn't look to change too much. Least not the formation. And Kike suits us best away from home. But we could use some fresh legs too perhaps. With so many games coming up in the next 2 or 3 weeks we're going to have to rotate the squad. Would save the likes of Bamford, Husband, Nsue and Wildschut for the home games. But for now go with...

---------------- Dimi ----------------

Freddy - Omeruo - Gibson - Friend

------- Leadbitter - Clayton -------

- Adomah ---- Vossen ---- Reach -

---------------- Kike ----------------

+ Blackman, Ayala, Husband, Nsue, Wildschut, Tomlin, Bamford.

Charlton are in good form too, especially at home. Reckon we'll sneak a 1-1 draw, which would be a decent result. Another win would be nice though...

Can see us having to make a good few changes for this one after the liverpool game, will be some very tired legs.

-----------------Dimi------------------

Fredricks--Gibbo--Omerou--Husband

---------Leadbitter-Clayton-----------

Nsue---------Vossen--------Wildschut

-------------Bamford-----------------

Fredricks looked like he was struggling alot towards the end of the game on tuesday so I hope he is ok for this one, dont have another option at RB. Hope to see gibbo back in the team. Friend has played every minute so far so I wouldnt be surprised to see Husband start this one. Some gametime will help him out. Reach and Adomah put in a massive shift on tuesday so expect them to be replaced for this one too.

Even with alot of changes our squad is still very very strong

are all of our games being streamed now? also did them links work for the huddersfield and Brentford games?

There will be plenty of games in quick succession, so definitely reason to rotate in coming weeks. But 4 days is still some time to recover. Especially since we have players that seem to work so well in our away system. Best to make the bulk changes in our next home game in my opinion.

I think we'll see further changes in this match. Lads put in a hell of a shift on Wednesday so changes should be expected I'd go with. Most of our danger comes from the wings so I'd probably rest Adomah and Reach since they'll be less effective if they are worn out.

---------------- Dimi ----------------

Fredericks - Ayala - Gibson - Friend

------- Leadbitter - Clayton -------

- Nsue ---- Vossen ---- Wildschut -

---------------- Kike ----------------

are all of our games being streamed now? also did them links work for the huddersfield and Brentford games?

Seems so yes. It looks like the video used for highlights is somehow being leaked, long may it continue.

Seems so yes. It looks like the video used for highlights is somehow being leaked, long may it continue.

There's the theory that someone is streaming the feeds from the betting sites. I don't know if there was any basis to that or just brought up on here but it would make sense.

There's the theory that someone is streaming the feeds from the betting sites. I don't know if there was any basis to that or just brought up on here but it would make sense.

I can confirm the steams which were broadcast on wiziwig on the weekend were the same as the ones which were being streamed on bet365.

For those who are interested, I would suggest signing up for a bet365 account as the quality of the steam is much better (it doesn't stop and start all the time). Unfortunately you must have an active account with money in it to use the steaming function.

There is one issue with the bet365 steam and that is you cant use full screen mode, but you can get around this by using the magnifier program built into windows.

Thanks for that Kade.

Will be good to watch a game where the action does not stop and start at the vital moment!

Big heads up to Armster for his first M/D thread, tough act to follow as James had done really well with his sequence!

Some views about the game from Charlton fans and none seem to be sure of beating Boro even though we had such a long game (thank goodness it was played Tuesday)

http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/16760/anybody-watching-liverpool-middlesbrough

Unbeaten runs have to come to an end and I think we can be the team to do that, however we are due for a draw ourselves so for me this could be the most likely result.

All I know is that I am very much looking forward to the game and the atmos will be terrific in the Boro end.

4th consequetive away league win on the bounce? when did we last do that?

Oh and sorry can not use my seldom used phrase...........err hang on yes I can because to a popular forum member travelling from Denmark this has to be THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.................so far because he will be able to watch the Boro live for the first time since Palace away a couple of seasons ago.