oneBoro Forum

Championship Manager 01/02 (Pining)

hi folks...im not really into serious gaming (too old in the teeth) but really DO enjoy this one ...mainly cos i dont have to engage in the actual gameplay aspect . but i have the problem many have had in that it wont work on my Windows 7 (64) system .

Any alternatives out there ..... OR ways round using CM01/02 ON windows 7

Cheers ...Steve

hi folks...im not really into serious gaming (too old in the teeth) but really DO enjoy this one ...mainly cos i dont have to engage in the actual gameplay aspect . but i have the problem many have had in that it wont work on my Windows 7 (64) system .

Any alternatives out there ..... OR ways round using CM01/02 ON windows 7

Cheers ...Steve

> Start

> Control Panel

> System

> 'Advanced' tab

> Under Performance, click 'Settings' button

> 'Advanced' tab

> under Virtual Settings click 'change' button

> then change the initial size and maximum size (bear in mind that the maximum size should be two times the initial size. E.g. initial size 336, maximum size 672)

> click 'Set' and then 'OK'

> You will need to re-start your machine

youre a star Alan ...had a run through and should manage todo that ok ..

just one bit of info i need ( seen as im not all that teched up) how do i know what minimum and maximum mb amounts to type in ,,,is it on my system or hopefully not on the box from the game cos i only got the cd at hand .

rep point homing in btw :cool:

youre a star Alan ...had a run through and should manage todo that ok ..

just one bit of info i need ( seen as im not all that teched up) how do i know what minimum and maximum mb amounts to type in ,,,is it on my system or hopefully not on the box from the game cos i only got the cd at hand .

rep point homing in btw :cool:

If i remember rightly when i did this, once you open the menu it should tell you what the current amount is, then you just increase it.