oneBoro Forum

The Seasons Greetings Message Thread

Pretty certain I know what we all want for Christmas and the New Year period from Middlesbrough FC and hopefully our favourite boys in red will deliver just that over the next crucial period.

However very recent events in the wider world have clearly shown where the main priorities in life actually lay and how suddenly and tragically ordinary life can be taken away in the most horrific circumstances.

It is absolutely brilliant that we have an outlet like the oneboro forum whereby strangers to one and other can come together behind an innocent banner of a football team to share in the ups and downs of a shared passion wherever you maybe in the world.

So with that in mind, and acknowledging that life can be very tenuous at times, I would like to thank each and every oneboro forum member for all of your efforts and dedication to this forum, the pleasures you have all given me following a small town not in Europe at the moment week by week and the escape this forum has afforded to me during the years and to wish each and everyone of you the very very best during the festive period and beyond.

Thank you everyone  Alan (Downsouth)

Oh ps feel free to add your own festive period messages :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all admins, mods, users and 'lurkers' of oneBORO.

I hope that the festive period brings you all much happiness and a extension of our current good run of footballing form!

Merry Christmas from the deep dark depths of Wiltshire :) Andy

I for one wish the Boro to put a dampner on every visiting team and supporters Christmas.

I want a defence that is so mean it would make scrooge look generous and a opposition points tally which makes them feel like they've had a swift kick in the Jacobs by the Grinch himself.

Just spreading my own form of seasons cheer :D :D

Ho Ho Ho .... Love Uwe

Was a bit of a lurker prior to this year, but have been welcomed with open arms and have thoroughly enjoyed reading and contributing to the match day threads. Looking forward to hopefully getting to some meet-ups in the new year.

Merry Christmas to all OneBororers.

Tom

Well yesterday put a dampener on our moods but with only 4 days to go thought this could be the start of members sending out their greetings to each other and looking ahead to a great Boxing Day

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all forum members. Crucial period for us, faith that we will bounce back but two hard games ahead.

Really enjoy the forum debate, helps towards the match day build up, views are sometimes different but that's the fun of having such a wel balanced forum.

Outstanding work DS, love what you do and others for the forum, please long may it continue.

Have a good one all.

Paul

Merry Christmas to you all - I don't post as much as I used to but regularly read the inputs from the members which is a good source of Boro news and views.

Here's to maximum points and loads of Boro goals - and please, please, not the collapses that we saw in early 2013 and 2012.

All the best, Derek