oneBoro Forum

Big Ken

Exactly right NB, the agent is actually saying nothing but the obvious and it will be between Boro and Chelsea at the end of it though I would hope that Ken by the stage of perhaps a Boro promotion would actually want to be part of the club moving ahead.

He either likes it here or simply sees it as a stepping stone for the time being

“I don’t know if I can say he will sign with Middlesbrough because he still has three years to run on his contract but maybe it could happen. But if the deal is going to happen, that will definitely be between them and Chelsea,” Akujobi revealed to SL10.ng.

He doesn't say it will or that he thinks it will happen he just says it could but that's between the two clubs. Stranded PR answer to the question asked.

“I don’t know if I can say he will sign with Middlesbrough because he still has three years to run on his contract but maybe it could happen. But if the deal is going to happen, that will definitely be between them and Chelsea,” Akujobi revealed to SL10.ng.

He doesn't say it will or that he thinks it will happen he just says it could but that's between the two clubs. Stranded PR answer to the question asked.

But surely, if he says it's between the clubs, then that means Omeruo is happy with the idea of a permanent move?

But surely, if he says it's between the clubs, then that means Omeruo is happy with the idea of a permanent move?

Or that Omeruo is ready to step up for Chelsea. 

Or that he has no objections of Omeruo moving to Boro. "the deal" and not "a deal". Probably reading too much into that one.