oneBoro Forum

Streams for City v Boro FA Cup

Hello and morning guys & gals .

First time poster here but long life Boro fan , i thought i would give you all that could not travel to Manchester today a few options of seeing the game .

If you try http://www.asianbookie.com/index.cfm?league=11 then down the page you will see the Boro game listed , click where it says TV to the left and select an option . 

Never let me down before , so fingers crossed for a great game !!

UTB !!

:angel:

Or those of you who wish to watch it on iPhone or iPad like me just download the world tv app or live media player app

Just downloaded the world tv app. How do you see what games are on apart from open all the channels up come 3 ok

Or those of you who wish to watch it on iPhone or iPad like me just download the world tv app or live media player app

Just downloaded the world tv app. How do you see what games are on apart from open all the channels up come 3 ok

No idea I've never used it before :P but live media player app you just search the channel and it comes on worked perfectly fine for me before

Hello and morning guys & gals .

First time poster here but long life Boro fan , i thought i would give you all that could not travel to Manchester today a few options of seeing the game .

If you try http://www.asianbookie.com/index.cfm?league=11 then down the page you will see the Boro game listed , click where it says TV to the left and select an option . 

Never let me down before , so fingers crossed for a great game !!

UTB !!

:angel:

Welcome to the forum KQ and your first post is appreciated especially if it works :)

Excellent tips thanks very much lads.

As a side note, I've been searching all channels for ANY footy today and can only get a bit of scottish or spanish across all of Sky and terrestrial (but I could have missed some so please let me know).

Gutted cos the mrs is out all day and I can't watch any footy! but a friend of mine who live in malaysia says the boro game is being broadcast live. How in the name of little baby jesus can countries all over the world watch our footy live but we can't? I know this is not a new thing, but it's a chuffing disgrace if you ask me.

Here's to a good game today, whether we can watch it or not!

UTB : )

Yeah i know what you mean , i spend a lot of time online through working from home . I spend hours/days/weeks looking for decent streams and games to watch between shifts.

The asianbookie site i listed above works very well and does list many of the games live or not here in the UK , how i don't know but not complaining . I was very surprised to see our game against City not being broadcast on Sky which is a pain but hopefully this link works . 

Enjoy !!

As soon as someone finds an active ipad one give me a shout please?

I've got one on now. Download pak india hd free and click on the setanta icon. Good pucture quality also