oneBoro Forum

England Under 21's at The Riverside V Germany Under 21's

Anyone else going?

We're about to break the record attendance for under 21's currently held by derby (by derby lodgic this must give us extra points in the league somehow??). Possible sell out crowd should be a good night.

All this england u21 malarkey is drowning out any build up for the wigan game. The club should be trying to sell tickets for that game more than this game :/

I'm really looking forward to it. Our under 21's team has had loads of crucial withdrawals so I think Germany will be far too strong for us. It's live on BT Sports for those that aren't going. Plus there should be loads of streams.

Hopefully Gibson can come through unscathed, and it wouldn't be too disappointing to see the players of our promotion rivals pick up injuries, in particular Nathan Redmond.

All this england u21 malarkey is drowning out any build up for the wigan game. The club should be trying to sell tickets for that game more than this game :/

It's probably to keep some pressure off the team.

All quiet on the western front☻

Very good performance. Carl Jenkinson was brilliant. I really liked the look of Pritchard too, he's such a similar style of player as Tomlin. Germany's striker Hofmann looks a brilliant striker, and seems the sort of striker that Karanka would really like. He will surely have been there and must have been impressed by him. I wonder if we will keep an eye on him to potentially sign him as he's only playing in Germany's second division, so might be a realistic option if we achieve promotion.

The winning goal was a brilliant team move, it had 35 passes in the build up to it.