oneBoro Forum

What time are you leaving for Wembley?

I have to work tonight finish at 10, setting my alarm for 5:30. Hope to be on the road for 6 with scarf hanging out the window, in London for 10, park the car meet daughter and her boyfriend down into central London for 11. Tube to Wembley followed by a few beers and into the stadium no later than 2.

I have to work tonight finish at 10, setting my alarm for 5:30. Hope to be on the road for 6 with scarf hanging out the window, in London for 10, park the car meet daughter and her boyfriend down into central London for 11. Tube to Wembley followed by a few beers and into the stadium no later than 2.

I'm leaving for my plane in two hours. The rest is in DS' hands.

i'm on the monday 09:28 kings cross virgin train from darlo, anyone else on this? i'm going down alone. lads i'm meeting are going down today.

going to be like old times travelling by train to london alone. used to do it all the time when based at aldershot. i used to hate it, i think i'm actually going to enjoy the peace and quite

Breakfast in the Beefeater (kids eat free) Then get the 0924hrs train from Weston super mare. Hopefully they'll be a few Boro supporters on there already or we pick them up on the way through Bristol Swindon etc.

CANT BLOODY WAIT!!!

09:47 train from Salisbury.. Should be at the Corner House for about 12 too! I'm sure I'll be on my own in a Boro shirt on the train.. Salisbury isn't exactly a hotbed of Boro fans lol

Out tonight for a friends Birthday and wont be getting back to his until around 3 then leaving his at half 7 to get home for change then getting 10 o clock train getting me to wembley for around half 11.

Worst part is the wife has to get up and leave with me otherwise ahe cant get home.

She is not amused. :)

Leaving Yarm at about 6:30, meeting some friends in London so I don't know if I'll make the corner house but I'll do my best :)