oneBoro Forum

oneBoro interview with Neil Grainger volunteer needed urgently

We have an interview booked with Neil Grainger coming up very soon though we wanted to surprise everyone by just showing it when completed however problems have arisen and we urgently need a forum member who lives near Middlesbrough to get involved.

This is part and parcel of some new developments going on with Neil and the club and we know members will be interested in knowing what will be happening and Neil is looking forward to announcing his news on here prior to the event. Ok he has got to know a few of the forum members now and feels that the forum is a great place to chat about all things, for example did you know that he was one of the samba band drummers when juninho was first unveiled, hopefully we will have a few pictures and original footage to go into the oneboro publication when it will be aired.

BoroTom will be doing the recording and we had asked Red Rocket to do the actual interview sadly Jen has other family commitments that now stops her from being involved.

Although Tom could do the whole thing we feel it better to ask forum members if they too would like to take part with this and therefore if you feel you have the confidence to ask Neil Grainger questions on behalf of the forum to announce yourself straight away so that BoroTom can liaise with you straight away as the interview is boked at the stadium on the 12th July.

So please if you want to be part of the team doing interviews and filming for next season declare it now.

Thanks guys

Our usual interviewer Humpty was also unavailable for this but hopefully Ham Chop will cover this just waiting on confirmation, but please still indicate if you want to be involved

Any questions for Neil please fire away

Also for any forum away game meet ups next season do not be surprised to find Neil quaffing a few beers with us

I would love to be involved but can't commit with work and family commitments.

But say hello to Neil from me and see if he remembers me from primary school!

He does Joel :D

DOWNSOUTH .... I have a mate that used to work for the BORO on the media side of things, done alot with editing, filming and even a few interviews i believe. He isnt a forum Member but im sure he would be up for this..... let me know, PM me the details

DOWNSOUTH .... I have a mate that used to work for the BORO on the media side of things, done alot with editing, filming and even a few interviews i believe. He isnt a forum Member but im sure he would be up for this..... let me know, PM me the details

Did he work for Boro TV?