oneBoro Forum

Brighton oneBoro meet up thread

So looking forward to this. I'm not a fan of live tv, detracts from the numbers at the ground and mid day is just sh!te for you lot. I think another draw is in the offing. But I'm a bit of a Boro liker, for no reason whatsoever, so have a safe trip down and I look forward to meeting some of you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going, would be good to meet with Seagulls before the game.

I'm going to this one. With my 11yr old boy and am happy and would look forward to any oneboro member or indeed seagulls himself.

Seagulls, can u recommend a away fan friendly pub?

If you are talking in town before the train to Falmer? Sadly it is a Weatherspoons down near West Street. I hate those pubs. I'm not really sure what else is away fan friendly because I'm not an away fan. But with the midday KO it is probably better to go straight to the ground. I can show you around Brighton after the game if you want?

With due respect please do not turn this thread into the Brighton match thread as this will become active after the Burnley game and whether or not it is OMG or KM authoring it they deserve the opportunity to prepare what could be the most hotly anticipated and high post count thread in some while.

Seagulls your input into the thread will be welcome as well as another Brighton fan recently signed up believe it to be BHAFC something or other

Anyone going, would be good to meet with Seagulls before the game.

I'm going to this one. With my 11yr old boy and am happy and would look forward to any oneboro member or indeed seagulls himself.

Seagulls, can u recommend a away fan friendly pub?

We all found that the best option was to meet in the away concourse last season due to the travelling to the ground and parking far away from the Stadium :)

I've renamed it before you replied DS. :s

I will make my way straight to the ground then. Hopefully catch up with many from here I know there's a few going

I'm here for this one - Uwe, due to the early kick off, best bet is to meet in or outside of the bar at the away end. I tried to arrange a meet up in town last season but as many were driving and got stuck in traffic it was easier for them to go straight to the ground, so pretty much no forum members turned up! Having said that, BoroDownUnder turned up all the way from Australia purely from doing a Google search on meet ups! If anyone I haven't already met who recognises me from my profile pic sees me, give me a shout (including you, Seagulls!) - looking forward to seeing some familiar faces but also hoping to meet some new ones!

Ill be getting the train straight to the stadium so ill meet everyone by the bar in the away end. Probably best to have a few beers after the game due to the time. And to let the train que go down