• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Brilliant again Badger.

I think this will be close but fancy a 1-0.

Maybe rest Gibson and Clayton due to their knocks.

Ayala and Foreshaw to come in otherwise hopefully we will see the same team.

Another cracking effort Badger.

I reckon it will be a nervy 1-0 with Nugent bagging the goal in the second half. I think your team is more or less spot on, and I can certainly see a case for starting Forshaw ahead of Clayton even if Clayton is passed fit. Also, I think Ayala will start as he is probably the best man to keep Garner quite.

There will also be a case for starting either Nugent or spring a surprise and start Stuani up front, however I think Rhodes will get the nod again to give him a chance to get another goal to his confidence. Getting Rhodes fully up to speed in front of goal is crucial for this busy period where everything is decided.

could be a draw this one. we have players like ramirez and adomah who will win games for us with their individual ability. similar result from tuesdays this. not much in the game apart from a few quality moves. boro routine win 2-0.

Making the trip over for this one, absolutely buzzing for it. 3 of the last 4 games I've been to see have finished 0-0 and I haven't seen a win at the Riverside since 2011 so I apologise in advance...

Nice opening BB. Like I said on another thread, if we beat Preston, and Cardiff don't win away to Fulham, then we've bagged a play-off spot.... not bad with six games to go.

Obviously autos are what really count, so seriously hoping that we can keep the momentum going.

Forest pretty much have the worst form in the league at the moment, so we can't really rely on anything from them against Brighton.

COME ON BORO !!!

----------------- Dimi -----------------

Nsue -- Kalas-- Ayala -- De Laet

------ Leadbitter ------Forshaw ------

Adomah --- Ramirez ---- Downing

-------------- Nugent --------------

I think there will be a couple of changes. Nugent hasn't started for 4 on the bounce now, and must be due a start. Rhodes is one of the few players who you could say didn't overly impress on Tuesday (I thought he was decent, but could see why others may say that he was a little underwhelming). He's a former Preston lad and he'll want to give a good account of himself.

Can't see Clayton starting - AK said he hasn't trained yet since Tuesday, and even if he does tomorrow, I'd imagine the prep work has all been done with Forshaw in the side. Gibson I think is more likely to play than Clayton, but this gives the manager the chance to get Ayala back in without dropping Kalas.

I am least certain about De Laet, but I thought Friend was a bit subdued in the second half on Tuesday, and De Laet has been desperately unlucky to not be playing recently.

Think this will be a 1-0 Big Dog special.

Making the trip over for this one, absolutely buzzing for it. 3 of the last 4 games I've been to see have finished 0-0 and I haven't seen a win at the Riverside since 2011 so I apologise in advance...

Aphex with a record like that how much will it cost for you stay put if we have a whipround for you ?

This I reckon will be hard game with no quarter given by Preston who are a strong physical side. I think a couple of changes will be forced upon us, Forsaw for Clayton and Ayala for Gibson. I would not be surprised if Nugent takes over from Rhodes and De Laet for Friend, haven't we got a good bench though !

Aphex with a record like that how much will it cost for you stay put if we have a whipround for you ?

If Downsouth doesn't mind releasing his personal details, I'll find aphex, rugby tackle him outside the ground and chain him to one of the rat burger stands :)

Sorry brahh, greater good and all that

If Downsouth doesn't mind releasing his personal details, I'll find aphex, rugby tackle him outside the ground and chain him to one of the rat burger stands :)

Sorry brahh, greater good and all that

Cheers lads  :D

Have to buck the trend eventually mind you so hopefully it's at the weekend!

Following 3 successive victories it would be easy for us to become complacent, but I think we will go from strength to strength, we've picked up momentum at the right time of the season and everyone is together again, both fans and club.

Could we see AK name an unchanged 11 for the third game in a row? That would be quite an achievement for AK!

It's time to believe again Boro fans.

Going for another 3-0 Boro win.

I'm expecting them to come and park the bus and try catch us on the break. I can see us dropping points.

I don't really see why Preston would park the bus for this one (unless they see it as their only chance of winning)? They have to win [all their remaining games] to stand any chance of the play-offs. Realistically very little play-off chance anyway, I accept, but while they have the old 'mathematical possibility' they may as well go for it.

A draw is no use to them whatsoever.