oneBoro Forum

Prediction league?????

The Admin team are currently trying to find a answer to this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

But be assured we are desperate to keep it going

The Admin team are currently trying to find a answer to this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

But be assured we are desperate to keep it going

Thanx. I hope the best ::)t is good fun with such entertainment :)

Well, I would be willing to take over the running if that would help. Don't want to step on any toes and would be willing to work collaboratively. Just want to keep the league alive. Because I love it.

can we at least have some information or an update , as others have said theres members that really enjoy this section of the forum , some of which only stick around for this in present times. Absolutely appreciate the problems with Bugs not being around but its as though the participents have been totally forgotten about  .

Please accept our apologies for the current state of the PL, like others I really enjoy this part of the Forum and it's been a big miss without it recently.

As you appreciate we have had issues recently and subsequently have lost the skill set we once had, Bugs had added a lot of automation into the PL process.

Curently we have approached a member who expressed an interest to take over and run the PL and as we speak are awaiting his reply, please can I ask that you give us a little longer to see if this person accepts the challenge and then hopefully we will be back up and running very quickly.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, we should have kept you all more up to speed.

We will do everything possible to ensure the PL regains it's former status.