oneBoro Forum

Telegraph Investigations

This is about to blow up big time with the secretly filmed footage now being shown by the Telegraph.

Link here. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

Worryingly one of the agents have had dealings with us in the past.

Ravanelli, who scored for Juventus in a Champions League final victory, shocked fans by joining Bryan Robson’s Middlesbrough for £7m, with Pagliara as his agent.

He claimed to be behind the moves of N***wo Kanu to ***nal, Juninho to Middlesbrough, and Zola to Chelsea.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably won't blow up because there's no real paper trail. The people doing this might not be Einsteins but they're smart enough to make sure that there's not much evidence of what they're doing. That's why these things only tend to come out when someone is able to record them actually saying things but even then there won't be actual evidence I imagine. This stuff is rife in the game. Managers signing players from agents they have connections with, maybe just as a favour but quite possibly because they benefit somewhere down the line. Relatives of managers working for or working as agents etc. To be honest this stuff in other industries and probably in all walks of life.

I guess some of the bigger names legal people have put a stop to their names being published unless the Telegraph are holding on to them for some reason.

I guess some of the bigger names legal people have put a stop to their names being published unless the Telegraph are holding on to them for some reason.

More than likely probably just gonna try and milk it for a few more days

Let's hope nothing dodgey involved in Kike Sola and Carlos de Pena to Boro

I think it would be an eye opener for a lot of people if all transfer activity was opened up to scrutiny including ours.  I'm fairly sure that one way or another we'll have been involved in a few things that people wouldn't be happy with.  I can think of a few likely ones anyway.

I would have thought you go with the bigger names first though, I mean that's why they went with Allardyce to open it all up.

Nah mate you start with a star, go low with a bit then a few more huge reveals to keep the interest going. That's how I'd play it anyway

I would have thought you go with the bigger names first though, I mean that's why they went with Allardyce to open it all up.

Nah mate you start with a star, go low with a bit then a few more huge reveals to keep the interest going. That's how I'd play it anyway

Yep. They've already got everyone's attention. They can milk it for all it's worth now.