oneBoro Forum

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Agree with that line up. This one will be tough, obviously. I think we'll lose, but I've been wrong twice in the last month. Would be delighted with a point.

99% sure that will be the team, it's been working against good teams so I see no reason why we should change it. Gaston comes in for Downing as he just brings a lot more to the team.

Boro to nick a 1-0 win following a defensive masterclass.

That is something I can agree with :P

I expect both Hazard and Costa to be ready but it would be a huge boost if they are out at, or at least Hazard. I fancy Gibson to keep Costa under wraps and get some international recognition.

Best side in the league, will be very tough to get anything, would be happy with a decent performance and don't concede too many goals

Game is a sellout so should be a great atmosphere

I have the same view of this game as I do as my chances of pulling on a Saturday night.

Very very slim but if by any chance we do get a result I don't care how ugly it is

Following our impressive performances at ***nal and Man City it feels like we've found our mojo. I'm quietly confident for the Chelsea game. Bumper crowd, worldwide audience, marquee opposition...the players will not need motivating for sure.

These are the occasions we've waited so long for. I'm absolutely loving being back in the big time.

COME ON BORO.

It would be fantastic if we could get anything from the game, but this Chelsea side is on fire, they're strong in every department, in my opinion they have the best midfielder in the country in Hazard and the most in form striker in the PL in Costa. I don't see us keeping them out for 90 minutes so its a Chelsea win.

It would be fantastic if we could get anything from the game, but this Chelsea side is on fire, they're strong in every department, in my opinion they have the best midfielder in the country in Hazard and the most in form striker in the PL in Costa. I don't see us keeping them out for 90 minutes so its a Chelsea win.

Both Hazard and Costa are major doubts for the game.