• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we lose this I dread to think what the reaction will be like. Will be hell on. Can see the atmosphere turning sour if we concede first. We really do need a win to get things back on track and confidence restored. Yesterday and Southampton are the first time I've been mightily cheesed off since the Charlton debacle.

We matched Liverpool in the first half yesterday, and we gave Chelsea a fair battle. We also dominated Hull, but not scoring enough, which makes me pretty sure of a good performance AT HOME vs Swansea.

Please God, let The Riverside become a fortress again!

We can win this match but need to start creating from our midfield and our 2 wide players ala Fischer and traore need to Tuck in more to support negrado and let our width come from the full backs.

Would like to see downing used in the midfield 3 as his presicion passing could open Swansea up!

Come on Boro!

Definitely a must not lose. Very nearly a must win.

I heard Aitor talking about someone who had a virus or something, but would be back training today. Who was that?

Would really like to see:

--------------Valdes------------

Barragan--Chambers--Gibbo--Fabio

---------Clayton--Forshaw-------

---Traore----Gaston---Downing---

-------------Negredo------------

Just realised that's the same team as Humpty put, great minds ;)

I think a return to the 4231 could give us a bit more attacking-ness. Save the 433 for the bigger teams. Downing and Traore are our best wingers atm in my eyes. Fischer is OK, but hasn't been outstanding. Although I think downing is better when friend is playing, they seem to link up quite well when attacking down the left.

If we lose this I dread to think what the reaction will be like. Will be hell on. Can see the atmosphere turning sour if we concede first. We really do need a win to get things back on track and confidence restored. Yesterday and Southampton are the first time I've been mightily cheesed off since the Charlton debacle.

Just the be positive. There's every reason to believe that we will defeat this lot and do so convincingly :cool: UTB.