oneBoro Forum

Contact details

Hi everyone!

As you know I have recently had internet and phone issues but as the devil likes to fart in my face this continued and my personal mobile phone was damaged beyond repair requiring new upgrade and sim card being sent to me yesterday.

I am in the process of building up my contact details but as I have no way of viewing my previous list I would ask kindly to those members who do have my details to text me so that I can save to memory. Please make sure you give your real name as I know most of you by that when we meet up but also your user names because there are quite a few Chris's on the forum as well as John's!

Obviously if you no longer want me to have the capability to contact you then there is no need to send me your text apart from the obvious slap on the face ;)

So two forms of communication have had issues and I was at least able to continue using my works mobile but guess what?  Spot on! the high winds have damaged a mast locally to me and I bloody well have lost that phone now until sorted out.

I wish I had 3 lucky incidents on the trot :D

Anyway thanks for your co-operation and hopefully my new inbox texts will start to fill...........now all I need to figure out is how to use my new phone correctly :shy:

@Boro86, Gary the temp phone I had could not deal with the damaged sim card from my old phone and though you called me your number was lost in the aftermath so please text me again......cheers

Yep it is the 486 number and thanks to those so far who have contacted me.

Well seems as if the devil has not finished with me, I like walking and try to walk about 10 to 12 miles everyday, it's helped with a weight loss of nearly 4 stones in a relative short time but yesterday I had to endure a very painful sciatic nerve attack on my right leg which now only allows me "gentle walking" until healed and I have no idea how long that will take. Guess lots of salads to eat from now on. The thing is I like to eat heartily and to be honest did not care what I had because I knew I would burn off all the calories the next day I feel great in myself have a good cholesterol level and a good slow and steady heart beat as well as good blood pressure so this is a real kick in the teeth.

Means I can not go to the Palace game tomorrow because I am literally walking on a dead leg situation.................................drat!

Also if anyone actually wants my number and does not previously have it then send me a pm should you want, you might for example take an away game in and if on your tod might want to meet up with a oneBoro forum away meet up