oneBoro Forum

What Hurts You The Most

Genuine question, what .deep down is the most hurtful aspect of what we are currently witnessing .Without turning the debate into yet another witch hunt on individuals . 

is it that we are quite possibly going to go down and  lose our hard earned place in the elite league

or

is it that we have become so dull to watch with our style and tactics (admittedly to avoid the previous point, some may argue)

personally for all the materialistic things the premier league offers up , i want to enjoy watching my team again and  dont want to have the feeling of inevitability once we go behind,  Its too much to ask for regular wins at this level but as things stand there is absolutely NO game whatsoever that anyone can genuinelly be anywhere near confident of picking up 3 points from . Weve either got a lot wrong or we just arent good enough at this level Or indeed a mix of both. 

I,ll always love my team thats in built into me .... but at present i have to be brutally honest ..i dont like what my team has become .or how it represents itself to me . .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy watching us win. I don't enjoy watching us play decent football and lose.

What's really hurting now is that we seem to be going backwards in both results and performances. The players who are now on premiership wages for the most part don't look like they give a toss. AK doesn't seem to be able to get much more out of them. The recruitment and money men at the club let January pass without addressing our issues despite them being clear as day for everyone from the fans to the manager.

I've not lost hope yet, afterall we've still not even been in the relegation zone all season and who knows what might happen between now and the end of the season, but at the moment I'm dreading saturday afternoons.

I enjoy watching us win. I don't enjoy watching us play decent football and lose.

What's really hurting now is that we seem to be going backwards in both results and performances. The players who are now on premiership wages for the most part don't look like they give a toss. AK doesn't seem to be able to get much more out of them. The recruitment and money men at the club let January pass without addressing our issues despite them being clear as day for everyone from the fans to the manager.

I've not lost hope yet, afterall we've still not even been in the relegation zone all season and who knows what might happen between now and the end of the season, but at the moment I'm dreading saturday afternoons.

How sad that  those last4 words are so  relevant to many fans  feelings

Idiotic mistakes that my 4 year old wouldn't make, be them be by players, management or higher up.

Far too many silly errors in the pitch, some errors in judgement from Karanka and lack of/poor recruitment/lack of funding in Jan.

Not giving it a go, travelled to pretty much every game home and away over the last 4 years but at the moment you couldn't pay me to watch them, lost all enjoyment in football and that's all due to this negative awful football we're playing

It's hurt that we were promised we would give it a go this season yet we didn't spend in Jan when one decent winger would have kept us up no problems

This should have been a fantastic opportunity for the club to really grow, yet we are about to completely throw that away

Paper cuts.  They knack!

What he said ^^,

Being serious not having the guts to forget about the defence when losing the game and concentrating on getting a goal to get us back in the game.

Couldn't care less if it's like watching paint dry. I thought it was going to be a real slog and it is. I just want us to really go for it last 20 if we are losing. But hey. If we stay up on goal difference I won't care about that either

We play a football game for 90 minutes to not concede yet not score. We just meander about in the middle.

I think the happier performances have been West Ham and Everton because we gave it a go (excluding the games we won).

And now Bamford can't even get in the squad. Traore doesn't make the 11. And Ramirez is here when his heart isn't in it.

We have a manager who has burnt bridges with players, coaches and fans. And for what? Negative football?

At this point I have lost all enjoyment in watching us. I don't look forward to Saturdays and I don't watch the games because NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

We see glimpses but then it's back to square one on Saturday. Ffs just attack rather than play it safe.

Why should hit hurt that a team that took 7 years to get back to the top flight is now struggling against teams with a far bigger budget.We play a system that got us promoted and yes it is a cautious system but that's what system got us promoted. We got beat today playing a formation brought n by injuries with square pegs in round holes albeit against a poor side, who knows if we have enough to stay up but what I do know is I won't throw the toys out of the Prem when we don't win and next week if we win praise Karanka tactics, I see no reason to want Karanka gone, he's learning but obviously stubborn, would you rather have a manager who is endlessly changing systems and formations trying to find the best aka Strachan , if we go down so be it but I'll still be there supporting them on UTB

• Like 1