oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City (A) 0-2

**** me. Where do we go from here?

I'll tart this thread up tonight. In the meantime crack on with the discussion...

I'll give +1 to anyone that guesses closest time of Boro's first scorer.

(snigger)

Karanka's Team

Valdes

Chambers Espinosa Gibson Fabio

Clayton De Roon

Forshaw

Stuani Traore

Negredo

Humpty's Team

Valdes

Chambers Ayala Gibson Fabio

Clayton De Roon

Traore          Ramirez

Stuani

Negredo

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we lose this, I think that might be it for Karanka. Time to salvage something from this season is running out.

1-1. Gestede to equalise on 63 mins.

[video=youtube]

I mean it really isn't, but cracking tune.

The important thing for me is that we revert back to a back four, even if that means playing Jim Husband. Three at the back was suicide.

I don't care if Adama gives the ball away too often, at least the lad actually moves forward and gives us a tiny chance of scoring so he gets thrown back in for me.

If we score it'll probably be an own goal.  :dodgy:

Must be mental throwing out more money on away trips on top of my new ST but oh well, here we go again.

Away fans are located right next to the tunnel. It could turn quite poisonous at HT and FT if we end up losing. Mark Hughes will be wanting a reaction after their hammering yesterday so I'm not too confident heading into this one. Got to agree with Tom, it does feel like a watershed moment for AK. We cannot continue for the rest of the season like this, it's really hard to stomach.

The unpicking of Stoke's weekend defeat will give your tacticians something to work on I'm sure. Football never goes the way you expect (and I have about 4 solid months of losing betting slips to back this up), so never lose heart. I felt your pain when Palace won, but Stoke is another game. COME ON!!! (0-1, goal in 2nd minute)

The unpicking of Stoke's weekend defeat will give your tacticians something to work on I'm sure. Football never goes the way you expect (and I have about 4 solid months of losing betting slips to back this up), so never lose heart. I felt your pain when Palace won, but Stoke is another game. COME ON!!! (0-1, goal in 2nd minute)

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you stuff the Mags! The Mag I work with is not confident at all. He reckons you are far too strong for them at the moment.

Mark Hughes and every Stoke fan will be rubbing their hands in glee knowing that they will recover from their thrashing against Spurs and gain an easy 3 points fro Boro, because like everyone else that already know how we will play and go out of their way to get that most important first goal.

Part of me feels we could actually get a goalless draw out of this but for us to win then we have to see something far different than of late (of late,of late)

I thought the Palace game was TMIGOTS..so far!! for an away game but this one does take that mantle because if we lose a bottom 3 place will most certainly be the outcome of it and then with the desire and efforts of our first team squad they will not be able to get out of it.

THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON............so far!

Good to see you still around BB.

Tell us though, what's it like to score three goals in a single day? :D (Congrats on your victory at the weekend btw)

And good to be around! Visiting the Bton message board is stressing me out, too many threads about promotion, permutations, etc. My head is going to explode if I think about it any more...

Thanks for the congrats - we played well, but I'm not sure I can cope with the next 13 games!

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you stuff the Mags! The Mag I work with is not confident at all. He reckons you are far too strong for them at the moment.

I think your colleague is playing down their chances, a bit like I'm about to! (Isn't it a natural instinct of a football fan to think the worst?).

I would probably take a draw tomorrow TBH. Yes we played well on Saturday, but Newcastle are strong. Shelvey is the one I'm most worried about. I'm going, but am getting so nervous about it. Really not good for the health - where's mid table calmness when you want it?

**** me. Where do we go from here?

I'll tart this thread up tonight. In the meantime crack on with the discussion...

I'll give +1 to anyone that guesses closest time of Boro's first scorer.

(snigger)

Are you talking about league goals, or do cup goals count?

If cup goals count, then I'm going for 65 minutes vs Man City or Huddersfield for the next Boro scorer. (FAC).

If it's league goals only, then I'm going for the 35th minute away to Swansea on 1st April for Boro's next league goal.