oneBoro Forum

McEachran

Now it was his first game, he's only been here 2 days and I wasn't even there, but I think this lad is the missing link. It sound like he was everywhere and involved in everything. Really excited to see what he can do once he's on the same page as the others.

Yep, hes exactly what we haven't had for several years now. If he can find a good level of consistency, he'll be a very important player for us this season.

Just hope hes not too good that he gets called back to replace Ramires or Oscar in January :P

He was brilliant especially in the first half. His vision was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch and was picking out some passes i couldn't even see in the stands. Him and Leadbitter can keep the ball for fun and never waste possession which is a real change. He also brought the best out of Hoyte who had the best game ive seen him have in a very long time.

Definitely MOM for me last night, as p_mards said he was picking passes out which made you think where the hell has he kicked that, and it ends up being a through ball to someone you didn't even see. He just kept the ball moving and linked up really well, best debut I've ever seen anyway, keep it up Josh!

He was brilliant especially in the first half. His vision was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch and was picking out some passes i couldn't even see in the stands. Him and Leadbitter can keep the ball for fun and never waste possession which is a real change. He also brought the best out of Hoyte who had the best game ive seen him have in a very long time.

I agree with all of this, he is just what we've missed in midfield.

Its about time we took advantage of the loan signings rule. I'm always complaining other championship teams are being subsidised by premier league clubs but now I'll just keep quiet on that front and enjoy his performances.

Its about time we took advantage of the loan signings rule. I'm always complaining other championship teams are being subsidised by premier league clubs but now I'll just keep quiet on that front and enjoy his performances.

Hear hear! Anyone at the game last night did he look as if he had enjoyed himself and is he fitting in well?

Hear hear! Anyone at the game last night did he look as if he had enjoyed himself and is he fitting in well?

Yeah he did, also think it helps that he knows a few of the players from england u21 games etc

I thought he grew into the game and became more dominant as the game progressed. For a youngster he was always prepared to take responsibility and made himself available. Based on the fact he seemed to be popping up with the ball a lot I think he must have enjoyed it. Kept moving and I think most importantly didn't look like he'd only just been introduced to the team.

If he continues to play like that then I think we'll be very fortunate to have won the race to sign such a player on loan. Let's see how he copes with consistency.

I have been away the last couple of days and so haven't got a chance to comment on this signing so here we go...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Absolutely chuffed we have got him on loan for the season. He will be a massive player for us this season. Lets hope Chelsea's midfielders do really well so that they don't have to ask him to come back in January. Can you have a loan player as your favourite player? Although I do have about 5 favourite players now.

Really glad we signed him. Sounds like he will be a great player for us.

Did he play in the centre last night? I think I heard on the radio he was on the wing but would drift inside?

Really glad we signed him. Sounds like he will be a great player for us.

Did he play in the centre last night? I think I heard on the radio he was on the wing but would drift inside?

To be honest, it was very fluent formation last night. He was mostly based at right centre mid with hoyte going up and down the wing.