oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Rotherham 2-0

2lse4vs.png

Our Game:

I'm sure we were all disappointed with the Watford result and performance so anything short of a convincing victory here is a failure and unacceptable to most of us (I'd hope all) Rotherham are scrapping for their lives at the bottom and need a few wins to secure another season in the championship. If we weren't to get a win in this game I'd say our automatic hopes would go up in flames (see what I did there?) Rotherham are coming off the back of their first victory in four games so will have some confidence back but surely we can't lose this one?

Rotherham's form: L-L-L-L-W

Boro's form: W-W-L-W-L.

Our Rivals:

Brighton vs Bournemouth

Derby vs Brentford

Birmingham vs Wolves

Millwall vs Watford

Bolton vs Norwich

Looking at those games you'd assume that Watford and Norwich are going to grab three points, however this is the championship and I wouldn't even be surprised if Millwall won 3-0. The other games could be tricky, Brentford are no pushovers and although them and Derby don't pose much threat to the automatics, you never know. I can see Brighton grabbing something vs Bournemouth and hopefully Muzzy will get the winner. 

Questions for the fans:

1. Would you drop Adam Reach and who for?

2. Does Ledesma deserve a chance in the first team/a spot on the bench?

3. Do we need to change the way we're playing, or stick with what has got us this far?

4. What do you think Adam Reach's favourite animal is? (I think we've established it ISN'T a donkey)

and finally

5. Score predictions and your lineup?

JS30590797.jpg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Ridiculous that Reach, a local lad who has played a big part in a promotion bid this season is now being seen as a scapegoat for poor performances.

Every player dips from time to time. And yes, whilst he may not have the same exuberance that is desired going forward, i think he does well defensively. Have we got mullered each week down his side? No.

I think him and Friend have had a very good relationship down the left hand side this season. Where Friend is good at getting forward, Reach is always ready and willing to cover.

To suggest that he is a donkey is laughable.

Bloody hell, if you want to say the lad hasn't played well then say it but there's no need for this sort of crap. And if the manager gives you a job to do then you do it, you don't just run around doing whatever you want.

It's quite a big game coming up, maybe just focus on that.

For the record, I don't think Adam Reach is a bad player. It was a joke parodying the meltdown on Twitter and on here about Adam Reach's recent performances.

Christ...

How about not photoshopping Adam Reach on to anything? Focus on the actual game instead. I know it was a joke as does everyone else, it's just a poor one, sorry.

How about not photoshopping Adam Reach on to anything?  Focus on the actual game instead.  I know it was a joke as does everyone else, it's just a poor one, sorry.

It was just temporary until I got home tbh.

I feel like I've insulted someone's religion or something.

You're just trying to weasel out of it now.

I'm sorry you're offended, I'd probably stay off Twitter. Things can get nasty on there.

I wasn't offended by it, I'm not Adam Reach as far as I'm aware :)

I thought my weasel thing was quite funny but there you go  :s