oneBoro Forum

Retro/Current Gaming!

Retro Gaming: Favourite games, consoles/home computers owned, current gaming habits, post and discuss!

I started out with a C64, upgraded to an Amiga 600 and later 1200, Mega Drive, Sony Playstation, PS2 and finally PS3.

Also owned a Wii, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn and a ZX Spectrum 128k.

Favourite games of all time include FFVII, Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Metal Gear Solid 3, Broken Swords 1&2 and Monty on The Run :)

I have owned.. Commodore 64, Sega Mega Drive, PS1, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

Best game from each.....

Commodore 64.... Burger Time.

Sega Mega Drive.. Streets Of Rage Series.

PS1..................... FF7

PS2..................... Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

PS3 .................... Uncharted Series

PS4..................... The Last Of Us.

Retro Gaming: Favourite games, consoles/home computers owned, current gaming habits, post and discuss!

I started out with a C64, upgraded to an Amiga 600 and later 1200, Mega Drive, Sony Playstation, PS2 and finally PS3.

Also owned a Wii, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn and a ZX Spectrum 128k.

Favourite games of all time include FFVII, Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Metal Gear Solid 3, Broken Swords 1&2 and Monty on The Run :)

You have a very similiar history as mine. I think the only difference is i had the amiga 500+ and not the 600. Also had a amiga cd.

World of Warcraft is my all time favourite game.

Love old school point a clicks monkey Island, Broken sword, beneath a steal sky and loads more.

My 6th birthday present was a C64 from my parents and I have never looked back haha.

I've had a C64, NES, Mega Drive 2, N64, Playstation, PS2, GameCube, PS3, Wii, xBox 360.

I do have a PS4 and a Wii U from current gen but that's for a different thread.

Favourite games include Zelda OOT, Streets of Rage, Sonic 3, FF4, Silent Hill 2, MGS... just off the top of my head.

first console was sega megadrive and from then onwards i'v had every console since.

currently have ps4 and my PC rig, and tbh the best games i'v played are mostly MMO's WoW,Runescape ect.

for console my favourite games are fifa, Elder scrolls, gta,Cod 4/mw2.

These are recent ones that spring to mind.

and i guess retro games as a kid would be Crash bandicoot, Sonic, Resident evil series, Rayman, Spyro, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Street fighter and silent hill... So many games to remember lol but yeah those are off the top of my head.

Currently in my flat I have Nes, Snes, N64, PS2, PS3, PS4, Gamecube and a Gameboy Color.

Fav games..

Super Mario 3 (NES)

A Link to the Past (SNES)

Banjo Kazooie (N64)

Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - Challenge me and you will lose

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)

The Last Of Us (PS3)

Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)

Link's Awakening (Gameboy)

Currently trying to complete every Zelda game on their original console too..

I seem to remember having a Master System, Atari ST, CD 32, Amiga 600 and 1200, then PS1 and PS2 before jumping ship with an Xbox, 360 and now an X1.

Used to play games like International Soccer 3, USM, Premier Manager, John Barnes Football, Basejumpers, Monkey Island 1 and 2, The Syndicate, Doom, Broken Sword 1 and 2, The Chaos Engine, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe.

Now I just hammer FM, Fifa, Battlefield, any games free with Gold, and recently downloaded Civilization 3.

All of this will go out of the window, together with my girlfriend, job and possibly even Boro once the new COD Zombies is out though...

Theres been so many good games I should point out I could have gone on and on, but I cant believe that I forgot Mario Kart!