• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends how much more there is to come, supposedly between the Football Manager twitter and Miles personal twitter they'll be announcing more every day.

So far though...some vaguely interesting stuff. More in depth stats is nice, updated press conferences if they're finally right.

Most of that announcement was just fluff really.

I'll still buy it, can't help myself.

This is the first year I'm genuinely pretty sure I'm not buying this. I'm sick of the steadily declining quality, every year the match engine seems to have a new annoyance or frustration. Its like they don't get anyone to test the game.

I'll probably buy it too, even though haven't even played two full seasons yet on this year's game. Always grow annoyed at the match engine quickly and then stay off the game for weeks or months.

If only they put all their efforts in the match engine and left the rest as it is, it would probably be much better. Instead they are spending too much time on crap that very few people are actually using, apart from gamers that have hours available every day to play.

I'll still buy it but this is the first year that I'm not really looking forward to it at all

Then why buy it? Seems a bit silly to spend money on something you're not that bothered about. SI clearly don't care about improving the game where it matters, but so long as there are people who will buy it regardless, they will keep churning out the same game, albeit with an updated database.

It's a bit like EA with the FIFA series in the '00's. They brought out the exact same game year after year because people bought it regardless. Its daft!

• 1 month later...

The fact that no one on here seems to have any excitement for FM16 shows how downhill it's gone in recent years. Match engine has been a huge problem for years and it's not showing any signs of getting better.

For what it's worth...

Middlesbrough team report:

Best goalkeeper - Agazzi, then Dimi, Meijas transfer listed at start

Best sweeper - Woodgate

Best right back - Damia; Nsue; Kalas

Best left back - Friend; Husband; Amorebieta

Best centre back - Rhys; Ayala; Gibson

Best wb r - Damia; Nsue; Kalas

Best wb l - Friend; Husband; Reach

Best DM - Leadbitter; Rhys; Clayton

Best m r - Adomah; Nsue; Forshaw

Best m l - Downing; De Pena; Reach

Best m c - Downing; Clayton; Leadbitter

Best am r - Adomah; Stuani; Nsue

Best am l - Downing; Adomah; De Pena

Best am c - Downing; Fabbrini; Nugent

Best s - Stuani; Nugent; Kike

Rhys better than Ayala and Gibson? And also better than Grant as DM?!?! And Downing better as CM than Clayton and Leadbitter? Seriously who does the Boro stats.

It could just mean my coach, Steve Agnes, doesn't have a damn clue :D