• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice opening. We shall overcome. January was a massive disruptive influence on the team and now that the dust has settled I expect the team to pick up. However this is likely one game too soon, Sadly I think it could be a 2-0 Spurs win. We can only surprise in this game though and we should get some belief after coming from behind to gain a point on tuesday and everything will be up to Spurs. Avoid falling behind in the opening 15 and we might have a chance. Spurs and all their supporters will see this as a must win so all the pressure will be on them.

Heart says 1-1, head says 3-1 Spurs.

I'd love it if we could get Gaston in the XI for this. With him and Traore on form, we could have a chance of an ***nal repeat.

Can't see anything but a Spurs win, mind. Spurs are back on form for the most part. Last time I saw them was that game against West Brom and they were rampant. Last time they dropped points at home was against Leicester in October. 16 goals in their last 5 home league games. Conceded only one goal in those games too, which was Burnley at home when they won 2-1.

I think the best we can hope for here is a draw and to get that we will need to play to the levels we did away at ***nal, City and Utd which there is no reason we shouldn't be able to.

I'd like to see Ayala come in for Bernardo, looked shaky the other night, gave away needless free kicks, one they scored from and his distribution is poor.

Going for 2-0 to Spurs.

UTB

Well that's cheered me up!

This match has been moved to lunch time for TV

It's on at 17.30 on BT Sport, I think.

Definitely evening not lunchtime.

Of course Spurs should win but then again so should ***nal and Man City so we don't go there without hope

A hard earned point in a 1-1 is my hope with Negredo getting ours from the spot.

I hope Lloris is still out through illness for this one. Vorm is very good as well, but we have more of a chance with him than Lloris.

Pochettino will have read the riot act after dropping 2 points against the bottom side, a comfortable win for Spurs 3-0.

Or this result boosts our confidence and drops theirs...

I might be wrong but I doubt it, Champions League will be a minimum requirement for Spurs and at the Lane they're rampant.