oneBoro Forum

Sorry for the delay it should have been up by now.

What can be said that has not already been said.

Prediction Burnley to get their first away win of the season

Oh Saturday 14th kick off 1500hrs

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Important Game of the Season...................Too late!

I will still be watching for the result and praying everything else goes our way.

Its the hope that kills you!

3-1 to the mighty reds

Apologies to everyone as I was supposed to put up this thread a few days ago, but just haven't mustered the courage to even think about the Boro for the last few days.

Burnley haven't won away all season, getting three draws and suffering 12 defeats. The odds on them getting their first win against us then?

Agnew admitted we were too open at the back with the change in formation, but it was one that actually brought up some goals. What would you do? Except try and find a loophole that allows us to field 12 players. Even then...

Would a win at Burnley inspire some confidence that we can pull of a great escape? Or is it all over?

Other important games:

Man City vs. Hull City

West Ham vs. Swansea

Should we go down, with Sunderland likely, who do you want to see relegated with us? For me, West Ham. Mainly cause my flatmate who has been mocking me about Boro's decline is a Hammers fan.

J9 line-up: Valdes; Barragan, Ayala, Gibson, Husband; Clayton, De Roon; Leadbitter; Traore, Downing; Negredo

I won't give up all hope until it's mathematically impossible to stay up. But practically we need a run of form to carry into next season. We can't go down with a run of defeats behind us or it could take 10 games to recover

Go in their with a positive attitude dont sit back all game that play into burnleys hands, play 2 upfront and lets see if we can win our first game this year, Cmon on Boro gotta win at some point if we want to start a fight back.

I hate to say it but I have totally lost interest now, this has been the most God awful season I can remember and I will be glad when it is over, Win or lose against Burnley, it is all academic. I need something to rekindle the fire for next season, a new manager with plans and ambition would help, feel sorry for SA but he is just a Karanka lite version.

I hate to say it but I have totally lost interest now, this has been the most God awful season I can remember and I will be glad when it is over, Win or lose against Burnley, it is all academic. I need something to rekindle the fire for next season, a new manager with plans and ambition would help, feel sorry for SA but he is just a Karanka lite version.

You obviously didn't watch the season we went down to the old div 3

You obviously didn't watch the season we went down to the old div 3

Or the season that Billy Woof played up front for us.

It's logical

We played with one striker and didn't score people cried out for more forwards

We went with two forwards and didn't score enough.............

SO.....go with three forwards score even more

Depending on who is fit:

--------------- Valdes ---------------

Fabio Chambers Gibson Friend

-------------- Clayton ---------------

Traore ----- Bamford --- Fischer

-------- Gestede - Negredo -----

We might get murdered, or we might score a shed load.

Either way it is work a crack!

Ayala for Chambers if he isn't fit.

I am fully aware that Fabio isn't legally allowed to play. But I reckon we can pretend if is Rafael and fake some registration papers.

I assume Downing will start instead of Fischer. But if Karanka has been the reason that he has underperformed then he hasn't shown it under Agnew.

Let's go all out.

And see what happens....