• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Negredo is better than him, of that I have no doubt. However, there is no chance that Negredo will be with us in the championship next season, so play Bamford.

Negredo is better than him, of that I have no doubt. However, there is no chance that Negredo will be with us in the championship next season, so play Bamford.

My arguement since the start is why cant we play Bamford and Negredo or Gestede and Bamford together that way send balls over the top to Bamford like Burnley or give it to one of the other 2 to knock on towards the direction of Bamford.

Maybe Bamford just isn't up to speed yet after so long out and we don't feel like we can currently afford him that time to "get up to speed".

If we are mathematically out of the race for survival, you will probably see him more. Until then the team and coaching staff cannot give up.

We aren't regulars in training so cannot comment on whether he should start or not really. There might be contributing factors that we aren't aware of.

The fact the coaching staff at Boro, plus Burnley, Palace and to a lesser extent Chelsea haven't given him a run out tells me something personally.

I'm not knocking Bamford personally, as I think he can and probably will be an amazing asset in the future - I just am saying I can see the reasoning behind.

Making him warm up for 45 mins on Wed night though, that was strange!

Him and Traore have to play Sunday for me. We need some pace and direct play. Bamford on the shoulder of the defenders. Traore as an out ball to take the pressure off.

Guzan

Friend

Gibson

Chambers

Fabio

De Roon

Clayton

Traore

Downing

Bamford

Negredo

As would I, but it will be the classic 4-3-3 to try and contain City and nick a lucky goal while hoping the misfire. Which would have been fine 3 months ago but not now.

We aren't regulars in training so cannot comment on whether he should start or not really. There might be contributing factors that we aren't aware of.

The fact the coaching staff at Boro, plus Burnley, Palace and to a lesser extent Chelsea haven't given him a run out tells me something personally.

I'm not knocking Bamford personally, as I think he can and probably will be an amazing asset in the future - I just am saying I can see the reasoning behind.

Making him warm up for 45 mins on Wed night though, that was strange!

The Bamford situation does show a lack of understanding and foresight on Agnews part, Ak has played all season with one up front and most of the season with three central midfielders…if you look at how that has worked out for us the answer is not good at all.

Agnew has tried Negredo, Gestede, Stuani, from the start of games yet Bamford has not started even though on his brief appearance against Burnley he looked ever so dangerous with Negredo, that worries me and makes me think that Agnew was having an influence when AK was in charge..three c/m one striker and sticking to one up front most of the time…its past the time to be brave but still lets give it a go.