oneBoro Forum

Walk up ticket prices 17-18

The club have announced this morning that they frozen walk up prices for the coming season, which means you'll be paying the same walk up price as you were in the premier league and a big increase on the last time we were in the championship. Not much of a price freeze if you ask me.

It says something about how shoddily modern football treats fans that I was actually expecting it to go up from last season, and am actually a bit relieved about the prices. But yeah, it's pretty crappy when you consider that with the Pride scheme it was £26 last time we were in this league

Not really about ticket prices, but has anyone ever used any of the hospitality rooms at the Riverside? Wanting to take my old man to one next month, but not sure which is the best VFM, best host etc?

Not really about ticket prices, but has anyone ever used any of the hospitality rooms at the Riverside? Wanting to take my old man to one next month, but not sure which is the best VFM, best host etc?

I've been in the Fenton Lounge and I really enjoyed the food (3 course meal, very good quality).  Jim Platt is the host and he isn't too bad, and they usually have a couple of other former players in to discuss their time at the club.

You watch the match from similar seats to the Director's Box, which are more comfy than the usual seats.  The only slight downsides for me were the dress code (suits for men) and the alcohol prices, but both were to be expected I guess.

I would recommend the Legends Lounge, although not sure it will be best VFM. £160 per person, relaxed smart/casual dress code, 3 course meal, unlimited drinks.

I think the only downside is that the view is not fantastic in the South West Lower corner.

Won the Ramsdens POTM prize a few seasons back. Riverside Restaurant. 5 course meal prior to the game and a cheeseboard/hot drink at half time. Oh, and padded executive seats in the West Upper.

Won the Ramsdens POTM prize a few seasons back. Riverside Restaurant. 5 course meal prior to the game and a cheeseboard/hot drink at half time. Oh, and padded executive seats in the West Upper.

I've won that as well  :D but it's very different when you're having to fork out for it yourself!

Surprising they haven't brought back the pride membership this season

Thought the club removed it last season for it to be refreshed in time for the start of this season

The small discount on home tickets and priority for away tickets made it a good investment