oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

Ok well the marathon season is fast approaching and like our last promotion season thought it would be a reasonable idea to have a thread dedicated to all of the other 23 teams in our league when they are shown live on the telly.

Gives us the chance to talk, discuss, observe, analyse the strengths of those whom we all hope we are going to finish ahead of when the season is over.

The games will be coming thick and fast with 3 games shown between Friday and Sunday but I will change the header on the day of the relevant fixture.

Certainly last time there were a lot of games that were of particular interest and heavily posted due to the ramifications of the results.

I will most certainly reintroduce the famed DS award for the games and will follow the format of correct final score, first goal scorer (either side) and goalless draws being null and void.

So basically, build up to the game, your thoughts comments about how you view the particular teams chances this season, the game and result itself and anything else pertinent to the thread.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

derby will batter the mackems. 3-1

derby have signed a few decent players huddlestone with sit nice in their midfield with johnson and butters pushing higher up. rowett is a decent manager and they have a pretty capable team nugent and martin up frontm they might have lost ince but i dont think it will hold them back.

I'll go for a 3-1 Derby win. From what I've seen so far from Sunderland this window, they're not treating the Championship with the respect it deserves.. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

A lot of Sunderland fans are still talking about promotion even after yesterday, I think they're in for a bit of a shock this season.

gibson saying none of the players want to be there. imagine how they are going to fair when going a goal down at home against burton etc. them players will be burying their heads in the ground. i think our friends up the road and going to get their asses handed to them in a few games at home vs the better sides. like we did v west brom and blackpool to name a couple. 

come november they are going to be dreading coming to our place.

3-1 Derby with Bent grabbing the first goal.

Bent is injured until Christmas. Though I still wouldn't put it past him against this Sunderland team...

Ah I didn't realise, in that case I change my first goalscorer to OG.. Maybe even Steele