• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Randolph 5 - Distribution was poor and gave the ball away three times trying to be clever.

Christie 6 - Looked sloppy defensively. Got up and down the line quite well and distribution got better in the second half. Needs to sharpen up at the back.

Friend 5 - Wolves exploited both full backs but more so Friend. He made a number of mistakes and looked like he was lacking sharpness.

Ayala 3 - Mistake defined the game unfrotunately.

Gibson 6 - Defended well but gave the ball away needlessly with poor distribution. The poor performance of the midfield didn't help.

Clayton 6 - Set pieces were awful. We wasted at least 4 set pieces that i can remember because of his poor deliveries. like Friend didn't look sharp. Battled well.

De Roon 4 - Completely anonymous. Didn't look interested.

Howson 4 - Another anonymous performance. Never looked like getting in to the match. Didn't link up midfield and attack and didn't get forward to support the attack.

Braithwaite 5 - Missed a sitter and never really influenced the game. Clearly has some talent but it didn't materialise.

Fletcher 4 - I don't know what this kid does. Doesn't carry the ball. Doesn't pass. Doesn't win aerial balls. I'll put it down to bedding himself in but he's got to make some big big improvements.

Assombalonga 7 - Only player that could hold his head high. Looked a danger running between the centre halves. Was strong and held the ball up really well. Would've scored if not for a great save from Ruddy.

Bamford 6 - Huge improvement on Fletcher. Combined really well with Britt and Braithwaite. Has to start next week.

Forshaw 6 - Vastly improved the midfield. Tried to link up with the attack and play forward.

Gestede 6 - Made a nuisance of himself.

Monk 4 - Team didn't look any where close to being as fit or as sharp as Wolves. Outclassed tactically. The "taking time to gel" line doesn't completely wash with me as Wolves have had just as many changes, yet looked like they've been playing together for years. Boro just didn't know how to execute the formation and game plan that they'd been tasked with. Quick improvement needed.

Think I agree on all your marks humpty. I might have given friend a 4 and Christie a 5. Britt looks like a monster though. Wolves could only foul him. Should have scored though.

Probably, a 3 for Ayala is very low, was he consistently bad? It's difficult to gauge when it seems that you were the only forum member at the match, which in itself is odd, as the away end sold out. Plenty are saying that we weren't that bad and deserved at least a draw, but they didn't see the game ;) you obviously disagree, I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

I marked Ayala as a 3 because his basic mistake decided the game. I didn't drink so i had a pretty clear head. Only thing being, i was sat on row 2 and i hate being that low but that's how i saw the game.

Probably, a 3 for Ayala is very low, was he consistently bad? It's difficult to gauge when it seems that you were the only forum member at the match, which in itself is odd, as the away end sold out. Plenty are saying that we weren't that bad and deserved at least a draw, but they didn't see the game ;) you obviously disagree, I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

I watched the game too and a draw would have been fine. Apart from the gifted goal I think they only had one shot on target and we carved out two big chances we should have scored from; Braithwaite and britt. Both teams did well to contain the other team and neither really deserved to win although wolves were better with the ball.

I watched the game too and a draw would have been fine. Apart from the gifted goal I think they only had one shot on target and we carved out two big chances we should have scored from; Braithwaite and britt. Both teams did well to contain the other team and neither really deserved to win although wolves were better with the ball.

Although I presume that unlike Humoty, you did have a drink!;)

Although I presume that unlike Humoty, you did have a drink!;)

Only a few beers. I did watch it on the laptop though and that doesn't always give the right picture especially of the off ball running. But making a game losing pass like Ayala is bound to only get such a low mark. In the end we lost because of his lack of concentration.