oneBoro Forum

Dissertation Survey - MFC Supporters

I'm a current student at Leeds Beckett University studying Sports Business Management in my final year. For my dissertation I'm looking at potential factors that are preventing fans from attending Middlesbrough FC home league matches.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give up your time to complete the following survey. It should take no longer than 5 minutes. Your help will go a long way.

Here is the link: https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7WgpSyey6gHKNxz

Many Thanks

Done, you should send your dissertation to the club once it is done, no idea if they'll look at it, i did mine on barriers to coach development and sent it to the FA, they might think it is worthwhile looking at your findings

Done, you should send your dissertation to the club once it is done, no idea if they'll look at it, i did mine on barriers to coach development and sent it to the FA, they might think it is worthwhile looking at your findings

Yes that's the plan! I completed a work experience placement for a month last January in various departments too.

The club used to be quite responsive to this kind if thing. I managed to interview Graham Fordy back in the day just after the Uefa Cup Final. That was a very interesting dicussion. Good luck.