oneBoro Forum

Weekly Prediction League 2018/2019 season.

Hope I am not jumping the gun here but with Somerset Boro still on leave I think it's about that time that we start looking at the coming season.

I would like to know how many are interested in entering their names so that I can start looking at producing the fixture list's.

Last season was successful with the 2 leagues of 12,hopefully we can get the same members back for this coming season, maybe others would like to enter as well.

All I can say to anyone thinking of joining is make sure you are going to be 100% committed to the weekly predictions,if you feel that you cannot then this really is not for you.

Will also look into possibly having at least one cup competition back in there but I am not promising at the moment.

Just add your names if interested.

1/   MotorMouth

2/   Blanco.

3/   Borodane.

4/   Essuuaitch

5/   Boro-unger

6/   UweFuchsHe

7/   Beardysmog.

8/   Maccarone.

9/   Barticus.

10/ Trekkers.

11/ 2plus2.

12/ Smogsterking TI.

13/ Raf smog.

14/ Boro 86.

15/ SmogDane.

16/ Xathras.

17/ OldManGravz

18/ Oslo-Syd.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope I am not jumping the gun here but with Somerset Boro still on leave I think it's about that time that we start looking at the coming season.

I would like to know how many are interested in entering their names so that I can start looking at producing the fixture list's.

Last season was successful with the 2 leagues of 12,hopefully we can get the same members back for this coming season, maybe others would like to enter as well.

All I can say to anyone thinking of joining is make sure you are going to be 100% committed to the weekly predictions,if you feel that you cannot then this really is not for you.

Will also look into possibly having at least one cup competition back in there but I am not promising at the moment.

Just add your names if interested.

1/ MotorMouth

2/ Blanco

I would love to compete ..

There was some issues with updates and rounds last time I participated, so I came out of the rutine of picking my winners...

But I'm in, thank you!

I really would encourage you to join the Predictions League, MM is doing a fantastic job, just adds a bit of fun and interest to games as well.

If keen please put your name forward, we ask that if you join you are reliable and do predict, over recent seasons we have seen many 'no shows' which just devalues the competition.

Cheers