oneBoro Forum

Boro TV

I was meant to be on Boro TV years ago to do some play with people in my year at school about not smoking. I missed it in the end (personal issues) but would be cool if they did more outreach stuff with the community

IF Boro TV was to return... Not that Boro Fan TV stuff, but TV content made for/by MFC, what would you like to see featured on it?

I think the only way to get regular hits/views is to have player interviews or interactions. Something lighthearted along the lines of other club's Youtube channel. If you could get a player to be almost a co-host then i cant see why people wouldnt want to watch. I reckon somebody like Friend or Flint would love that. It's a shame Ben Gibson has gone, he would have been perfect.

The BoroFan TV stuff is just the worst. I regularly get embarrassed by my non-Boro mates waiting for the next rant to be put up.

IF Boro TV was to return... Not that Boro Fan TV stuff, but TV content made for/by MFC, what would you like to see featured on it?

I’d like to see behind the scenes footage of our attacking coaches working with our strikers on the training pitch.

I’d like to see behind the scenes footage of our attacking coaches working with our strikers on the training pitch.

That's already online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rVt2b80L-A

That's already online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rVt2b80L-A

Ha ha, I was hoping to at least see a barn door, a cows *** and a banjo in that clip.

Season summaries, like Premier League Years but focused solely on Boro’s season. Highlights, interviews, all that stuff. Get Bob Mortimer to do the commentary. Only backing track to be Steel River by Chris Rea. Sorted.

Athletico Mince providing the commentary. :idea:

Season summaries, like Premier League Years but focused solely on Boro’s season. Highlights, interviews, all that stuff. Get Bob Mortimer to do the commentary. Only backing track to be Steel River by Chris Rea. Sorted.

Athletico Mince providing the commentary. :idea:

Even better than just Bob, would love to hear Dawson ripping into us and Bob sticking up for us on the regular.

Imagine them doing the commentary during the McClaren years hahahah

Yep, fully convinced myself that’s a genius idea

Loving the Athletico Mince commentary idea! Genius, I had the pleasure of spending some time in the company of Andy recently and he is a nice chap!

Interviews and features is on the list. Stealing ideas from other clubs is always good - and places like Soccer AM and other football show.

Keep the ideas coming

Loving the Athletico Mince commentary idea! Genius, I had the pleasure of spending some time in the company of Andy recently and he is a nice chap!

Interviews and features is on the list. Stealing ideas from other clubs is always good - and places like Soccer AM and other football show.

Keep the ideas coming

Current players recreating classic Boro goals would be interesting. Something like the BT adverts.

Keep the ideas coming

Current players recreating classic Boro goals would be interesting. Something like the BT adverts.

Aden Flint recreating Tomlin vs. Kompany but going one better and sticking it in the back of the net. :cool:

Keep the ideas coming

Aden Flint recreating Tomlin vs. Kompany but going one better and sticking it in the back of the net.  :cool:

Hugill recreating any goal  :devil: